Personal Data Protection Policy
These Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter, the Policy) shall apply to all personal data that the company StoreData1 (hereinafter, StoreData) can obtain from the user when the latter uses the official website of StoreData, http://storedata.ru (hereinafter, the Website), online services, services, purchase software, when the user participate in advertising and marketing campaigns or promotional events and/or otherwise interact with StoreData (hereinafter, the Services).
This Policy explains the way StoreData follows to process and protect users ' personal data.
By using the Services and providing StoreData with the information necessary for further interaction, you consent to its use in accordance herewith.
For any specific Services, StoreData may add new provisions hereto.
- THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED BY STOREDATA
- For the purposes hereof, the “user's personal data” shall mean:
— personal data that the user provides voluntarily when signing in to the Website or when using the Services. The mandatory information that the provision (rendering) of Services requires is expressly indicated. Such information shall include: surname, name and patronymic, e-mail address, postal address for order delivery, contact phone number, payment details;
— other user"s information, the collection and/or provision of which is determined by StoreData as necessary for the provision of certain Services in addition to the main scope of Services, as expressly stated when ordering certain Services.
- The user's personal data provided to StoreDatashall be deemed incorrect and can be blocked until the user or his legal representative gives his consent to the processing of the user's personal data in any form additionally indicated by StoreData, in addition to the form available on the Website.
- THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS
- StoreDataprocesses only those personal data that are necessary to provide and improve the quality of Services.
- Storedatamay use the user's personal information for the purposes as follows:
- identifying a party for the provision of Services;
- rendering tailored services to the user;
- improving the quality of Services and developing new ones;
- carrying out statistical and other studies based on depersonalized data;
- exercising and/or performing functions, powers, and duties the legislation of the Russian Federation assigns to StoreData.
- TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
- In respect of the user's personal data, confidentiality shall be maintained, except for the processing of the personal data the user has made accessible to an unlimited number of people or that was made accessible upon its request.
- StoreDatamay transfer the user's personal information to third parties in the cases as follows:
— the transfer is necessary to achieve the goals, to exercise and perform the functions, powers and duties the legislation of the Russian Federation assigns to StoreData.
- MEASURES TO BE TAKEN TO PROTECT PERSONAL DATA OF USERS
StoreData shall take any necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal data from any unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other illegal treatments of third-party personal data.
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- StoreDatashall take reasonable measures to maintain the accuracy and relevance of the personal data held by StoreData, as well as to delete any outdated and other inaccurate or excessive personal data, however, the User shall be held liable for providing accurate information, as well as for updating the data provided in case of any changes.
- The User may at any time change (update, supplement) the provided personal information or a part thereof, as well as its confidentiality settings by contacting StoreData.
- The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data by StoreDataby sending a written notice to: 32 Bldg A Nizhegorodskaya, 109029 Moscow, Russia, StoreData, bearing the mark “withdrawal of the consent to personal data processing.”
- The User may receive the information regarding the processing of his personal data by StoreData, for which purpose he may send a written request to: 32 BldgA Nizhegorodskaya, 109029 Moscow, Russia, StoreData, bearing the mark “request of the information on personal data processing.”
- In order to comply with the provisions of paragraphs 5.2 and 5.3 hereof, StoreDatamay require the user to validate his identity by requesting such confirmation in any form that does not contradict the law.
- FEEDBACK. QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, AND SUGGESTIONS
Any suggestions or questions regarding this Policy shall be emailed to StoreData: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1StoreData Company incorporates the following legal entities: StoreData LLC